The new finish from Breedlove! Sunset Burst
To relax from his day gig as a master guitar builder, Kim Breedlove used to escape home and burn the midnight oil while dreaming of Hawaii and creating high-end ukuleles from native, bright, yet deep-sounding Oregon myrtlewood, which offers an even richer sound than traditional koa or mahogany. Those groundbreaking designs, developed in his garage workshop and boasting essential sonic improvements alongside remarkably fluid playability, serve as the basis for a new acoustic and acoustic/electric line of classy, powerful—and colorful—Breedlove Lu’au Ukuleles.
- Body Type: Concert Ukulele
- Neck Wood: Mahogany (Nato)
- Solid Wood Top: Solid Myrtlewood
- Top Finish: Sunset Burst Gloss
- Back & Side Finish: Sunset Burst Gloss
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.42"
- Tuners Hardware: Gold Open Gear
- String Gauge: Aquila Super Nylgut
- Pickup: UK-T1
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Binding: Tortoise
- Inlay: Centered dots
- Case not included
- Scale Length: 17"
- Sound Hole: 2.185"
- Crafted In: China