Breedlove Lu'au S Concert Ukulele
Sustainable, solid-topped Breedlove ECO Collection Lu’au S Series myrtlewood ukuleles feature a resonant core tonewood layer of clear-cut free, individually harvested African mahogany in place of typical tonerobbing softwoods for back and sides. Sharing a Pacific Ocean coastline with Hawaiian koa, native Oregon myrtle has a similar bright ping, but borrows some of mahogany’s depth and warmth for a unique, powerful ukulele presence. Concert ukuleles, developed in the 1920s as a slightly larger cousin to the traditional soprano, are the perfect diminutive musical tool for the hobbyist or the professional. Rich and responsive, this full-shouldered acoustic electric Breedlove Lu’au S Concert uke, with a glamorous Natural Shadow finish, tucks right underneath the arm and sings along to any style.
- Body Type: Concert Ukulele
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: Solid Myrtlewood
- Layered Back & Sides: African Mahogany, Myrtlewood
- Top Finish: Natural gloss
- Back & Side Finish: Natural gloss
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- # Frets: 17
- Nut Width: 1.42"
- Tuners Hardware: Nickel Open Gear
- String Gauge: Aquila Super Nylgut
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Binding: Black
- Inlay: Centered dots
- Scale Length: 15"
- Sound Hole: 2.185"
- Crafted In: Designed in Bend, OR USA. Crafted in China.
- Case sold separately