Breedlove Jeff Bridges' Signature Oregon Concerto Bourbon CE
Regular price $2,899.00
Powerful and responsive like a dreadnought, tonally the acoustic electric Breedlove Jeff Bridges’ Signature Model emphasizes the unique qualities of myrtle, with a deep rosewood-like bass, the fundamental clarity of mahogany and the enchanting shimmer of koa.
This comfortable, easy-playing, Sound Optimized®, hand voiced instrument is appointed with a herringbone rosette and purfling, accenting a high gloss Bourbon Burst finish, with gold tuners and strap button. Each instrument, co-designed by Breedlove, Bridges and Jeff Bridges & The Abiders’ lead guitarist Chris Pelonis, is fitted with a signature gigbag and furnished with an inside label and certificate of authenticity signed by Jeff Bridges, who reminds us we are “All in this Together.”
The Breedlove Jeff Bridges signature “All in this Together” project benefits Amazon Conservation Team, which works in partnership with indigenous colleagues to protect rainforests and traditional culture.
- Serial Number: 26905 #214
- Body Type: Concerto
- Neck Wood: Eastern hard rock maple
- Solid Wood Top: Myrtlewood
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: Myrtlewood
- Top Finish: Bourbon burst gloss
- Back & Side Finish; Bourbon stain High Gloss
- Fretboard: African ebony
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Tuners Hardware: Breedlove, satin gold
- String Gauge: D'Addario XT PB Medium
- Pickup: LR Baggs Anthem TRU-Mic
- Bridge: Delta bridge, African ebony
- Binding: Black
- Inlay: J. Bridges Signature "All in this Together"
- Case: Deluxe Signature gigbag
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Sound Hole: 3.75"
- Crafted In: Bend, OR USA