$50 instant rebate
Many discerning players love the focused, direct sound of single species all African mahogany guitars. Famously warm, with a unique mid-range clarity, such instruments, especially in smaller configurations like the versatile, comfortable and balanced Concert body, are favored by roots rockers and songwriters from Woody Guthrie and Bob Dylan right down to Jeff Tweedy and Valerie June. Breedlove’s new Discovery S Concert Edgeburst CE is Designed in Bend with earth-conscious, sonically superior EcoTonewood technology and features a dazzling gloss finish along with a delightfully fast, easy to play slim neck profile. A soft cutaway and exacting Fishman Presys I electronics make this a modern take on a classic guitar. Discover the Breedlove ECO Collection—where the guitar meets the forest.
- Body Type: Concert
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: African Mahogany
- Layered Back & Sides: African Mahogany
- Top Finish: Edgeburst
- Back & Side Finish: Natural gloss
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- # Frets; 20
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Chrome Closed Gear
- String Gauge: D'Addario XT PB Light
- Pickup: Fishman Presys I
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Binding: Black
- Inlay: Centered dots
- Case Sold Separately
- Scale Length: 25.3”
- Sound Hole: 3.94”
- Crafted In: Designed in Bend, OR USA. Crafted in China.