Breedlove Discovery S Companion
Sometimes undersung in the guitar world, western red cedar has a glowing warmth that responds quickly to fingerstyle play while offering a rosy definition to relaxed strumming. It finds a perfect duet partner in the clarity and cutting power of African mahogany. Paired in Breedlove’s travel-ready Companion shape, cedar and mahogany produce a rich, full-range tone rivalling larger models—perfect for coffeehouse gigs and jam sessions as well as the beach. This solid top, slim-necked Breedlove Discovery S Companion, which features sustainable earth-conscious, sonically superior EcoTonewood technology, is spartan and gorgeous, with a striking faux tortoise rosette setting off the simple, iridescent natural beauty of the cedar grain. Discover the Breedlove ECO Collection—where the guitar meets the forest.
- Body Type: Companion
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: Red Cedar
- Layered Back & Sides: African Mahogany
- Top Finish: Natural satin
- Back & Side Finish: Natural Satin
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- # Frets: 19
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Chrome Closed Gear
- String Gauge: D'Addario XT PB Light
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Binding: Black
- Inlay: Centered dots
- Scale Length: 23.5"
- Sound Hole: 3.54"
- Crafted In: Designed in Bend, OR USA. Crafted in China.
- Case Sold Separately