Bedell Custom Seed-To-Song Orchestra - Port Orford Cedar/Bird's Eye Maple
When Bedell Guitars relaunched their line in 2009, they dedicated themselves to a truly sustainable approach for quality guitar construction......starting from the ground up.
Bedell connects players with the natural beauty and brilliance of exotic tonewoods. Their respect and passion for nature shines through every step of the process, and they show this commitment through renewable initiatives that leave a positive imprint on the planet. They don't use clear-cut trees, and source their tonewoods selectively through their Tonewood Certification Project. What Bedell players get are beautiful, sonically rich guitars crafted with love and respect for the natural life-cycle.
Harry toured Bedell's shop some month's ago, and personally chose the woods for this gorgeous guitar. With Bedell's advice and consult he had this unique Orchestra model built, and the result is overwhelming. Pairing a Port Orford Cedar top with the most figured Bird's Eye Maple we've ever seen, Bedell has created this one-of-a-kind guitar that oozes vibe, beauty, and tone. Loud and clear tone; amazing clarity; and bass response that rivals Rosewood, this guitar is perfectly at home with a finger style player or a flat picker. This guitar truly transcends musical style boundaries, and and will be an ideal for any player.
- Top Wood: Solid Port Orford Cedar
- Back & Side Wood: Solid Highly-Figured Bird's Eye Maple
- Neck: Honduran Mahogany with Maple Stringer
- Top Finish: Light Toner Gloss
- Back & Side Finish: Yellow Stain Gloss
- Body Binding/Purfling: Ivoroid with Black Purling, Black/Koa/Black Top Purfing
- Neck Binding/Purfling: Ivoroid/Black
- Rosette: Coffee House Series
- Neck Inlay: Slotted Diamonds
- Tuners: Waverly Nickel w/Ebony buttons