For the timeless folk-rock sound that defined an entire generation, look no further than the Bedell Coffee House Orchestra. These instruments are exquisitely crafted to revive the spirit that inspired the incredible music of the counterculture era: Adirondack spruce tops from individually harvested trees, sustainably grown Indian rosewood backs and sides, traditional body shapes, an espresso sunburst finish, and a handcrafted koa binding.
There is something striking about the sound of rosewood paired with Adirondack spruce… when strummed, the Coffee House guitars take you right back to that moment in time when music was changing forever, when coffee houses were a radical, safe place for youth who wanted to change the world, and who believed in equality, justice, love and authentic self-expression.
The workshop-installed K&K Pure Mini pickups in the Bedell Coffee House Orchestra capture the fullness of sound and the vibe of the era authentically, without stage feedback. All Bedell Guitars come with a hardshell case.
- SERIAL NUMBER: 321001
- BODY TYPE: Orchestra
- NECK WOOD: Honduran mahogany
- TOP WOOD: Solid Adirondack spruce
- BACK & SIDES WOOD: Solid East Indian rosewood
- TOP FINISH: Espresso burst gloss
- BACK & SIDE FINISH: Gloss
- FRETBOARD: Ebony
- # FRETS: 20
- NUT WIDTH: 1.687"
- TUNERS: Waverly #4060, nickel
- STRING GAUGE: D'Addario EXP 16's
- ELECTRONICS: K&K Pure Mini
- BINDING: Koa
- INLAY: Dots
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5"
- HAND TUNED: No
- CASE: Bedell deluxe hardshell case