Bedell Coffee House Dreadnought - Adirondack Spruce/Indian Rosewood
For the timeless folk-rock sound that defined an entire generation, look no further than the Bedell Coffee House Dreadnought. These instruments are exquisitely crafted to revive the spirit that inspired the incredible music of the counterculture era: Adirondack spruce tops from individually harvested trees, sustainably grown Indian rosewood backs and sides, traditional body shapes, an espresso sunburst finish, and a handcrafted koa binding.
There is something striking about the sound of rosewood paired with Adirondack spruce...when strummed, the Coffee House guitars take you right back to that moment in time when music was changing forever, when coffee houses were a radical, safe place for youth who wanted to change the world, and who believed in equality, justice, love and authentic self-expression.
The workshop-installed K&K Pure Mini pickups in the Bedell Coffee House Dreadnaught capture the fullness of sound and the vibe of the era authentically, without stage feedback. All Bedell Guitars come with a hardshell case.
- NECK WOOD: Honduran mahogany
- TOP WOOD: Adirondack spruce
- BACK & SIDES WOOD: East Indian rosewood
- TOP FINISH: Espresso burst gloss
- BACK & SIDE FINISH: Gloss
- TUNERS: Waverly #4060, nickel
- UPPER BOUT WIDTH: 11.437"
- STRING GAUGE: D'Addario EXP 17's
- ELECTRONICS: K&K Pure Mini
- CASE: Bedell deluxe hardshell case