Used Anasounds Cerberus Custom Overdrive in Excellent Condition
Cerberus is versatile. As we all know, you change your overdrive like you change your shirt, so why not put everything in one small pedal?
Cerberus is customizable. Very transparent overdrive that keeps all the quality of your clear sound while finding the desired saturated harmonics. 3 steps for 3 types of clipping, jazz, blues or rock style. Inside, a potentiometer permits you to completely transform your overdrive from a very transparent sound to a warm distortion! The cerberus offers infinite types of overdrive in one unique pedal!
Years of research and prototypes examined how all overdrives are related. We decided to focus on two different sides:
- Anasounds technology of voicing allows you to change the saturation density from a soft and creamy overdrive to a modern and keen one.
- The second effort was with the compression and clipping, in order to define 3 interesting voicings giving different intensities of saturation regardless of the gain setting.
- GAIN: from clean to saturation.
- TONE: initially focused on a medium-high range.
- 1st selector's position (left) : soft clipping led.
- 2nd selector's position (middle) : hard clipping with 4 or 5 small threshold voltage silicon diodes.
- 3rd step (right) : hard clipping with 2 high threshold voltage silicon diodes.
- SW TONE: to adjust the frequency range of your tone potentiometer.
- ASYM: choose whether you want a fifth diode or not on the second position of the clipping selector. then, you will get asymmetrical clipping.
- VOICING/ROLL OFF: the famous setting that changes all the sound of your drive. this is the frequency from which the circuit saturates. below this frequency, the overdrive only adds volume. above, it adds dbs and saturation.
- LIGHT: controls light intensity