Regular price $1,499.00
The D15M model continues the Martin tradition with solid mahogany construction and a rich satin finish. Satisfy your desire with an affordable solid wood guitar that is visually distinctive and innovative.
Due to material availability this guitar is designed with either a tortoise pattern or black pickguard. Selection may vary.
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret
- CONSTRUCTION: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- FINISH: Satin
- BRACING PATTERN: Non-Scalloped X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 11/16''
- TOP MATERIAL: Solid Mahogany
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval with Standard Taper
- BACK & SIDE MATERIAL: Solid Mahogany
- TOP COLOR: Dark Mahogany
- BRIDGE STYLE: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- BRIDGE PIN MATERIAL: Ebony
- PICKGUARD: Tortoise Pattern
- SADDLE: Compensated Bone
- ROSETTE: Multi-Stripe
- SADDLE RADIUS: 16"
- BACK AND SIDES COLOR: Dark Mahogany
- BRACE SIZE: 5/16" Sitka Spruce
- NECK MATERIAL: Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- FINISH NECK: Satin
- NECK COLOR: Dark Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD INLAY STYLE: Diamonds and Squares Short Pattern
- NUMBER OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD INLAY MATERIAL: Abalone
- NECK JOINS BODY AT: 14th Fret
- FINGERBOARD BINDING MATERIAL: None
- SIDE DOTS: Yellow
- TUNING MACHINES: Nickel Open Gear with Butterbean Knob
- HEADPLATE MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- NUT MATERIAL: Bone
- CASE: Ply Hardshell
- PLEKED: Yes