A handsome SOLID mahogany body and neck finished in a rich tobacco sunburst plays host to the famed Paul Beard "open" soundwell, resonator cone and spider bridge. This all-solid wood workhorse resonator guitar is a Bluegrass stalwart that's ruggedly built to take life in the honkytonks in stride. Available as left-handed model.
All Gold Tone instruments setup in Titusville, FL. USA
- Buttons: Metal
- Nut Width: 1-7/8" ZeroGlide Nut
- Tuners: Sealed Guitar-Style
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Frets: 19
- Inlay: Snowflake
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Binding: Curly Maple
- Bridge: Maple w/ Ebony Insert
- Cone & Spider: Genuine US Made Beard
- Finish: Tobacco Sunburst / High Gloss
- Hardware: Chrome Plated
- Tailpiece: Paul Beard 6-String
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Scale Length: 25"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- String Gauge: .056w, .045w, .035w, .026w, .018, .016
- Tuning: GBDGBD
- Hardshell Case Included