This guitar is a Prototype of the new '59 Triple Divine, and it is One-of-a-Kind!
When we were offered these One-of-a-Kind Danelectro Prototypes, we literally jumped at the chance. I mean, who doesn't want a Danelectro that no one else on the planet has! We've got one of each of these, so when they're gone.....they're gone. Jump on one (or all of them) now while you have the chance.
Open the pearly gates! Danelectro® launched this in 1959, naming it the “Deluxe”. A huge understatement! This hot reissue features our Vintage 50’s Lipstick® Pickups, adjustable bridge, front and back binding, pointer knobs, and Gotoh® vintage 15:1 tuners.
It also features the new Vintage 50's Lipstick Pickups! Danelectro dissected, bisected and THEN resurrected the awesome tone and warmth of the 1950's Lipstick pickups. Magnets are sand cast Alnico 6, just like the old ones. The Lipstick tubes are 80/20 brass zinc, just like the tubes Danelectro bought from cosmetics maker Max Factor back in the day. These Vintage 50's Pickups kick out warm lows, searing mids and sweet highs. These babies sing and send you to Sonic Heaven! You've never heard Danelectro until you've heard these.
- Custom Black Metal Flake finish!!
- Custom Cream Sides and Neck
- Custom Cream Pickguard!!
- Wilkinson VS100 Tremolo!!
- 3x3 Gotoh Vintage-style Aged tuners!!
- Maple top and back
- Binding on body top and back
- Double Cutaway Shorthorn shape
- Semi-hollow body with center block
- Composite/solid wood construction
- Scale Length: 25"
- Fretboard Radius: 14"
- Neck Shape: C
- Nut: 1.65" Bone nut
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Neck Wood: Maple with double acting truss rod
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- Number of Frets: 21
- Hardware: Chrome
- 3 Vintage 50's Lipstick pickups
- Master Volume and Tone controls
- 5-way pickup switch