The Breedlove Organic Wildwood Series is sustainably sourced with FSC-certified African mahogany from the Congo River Basin, the world’s second largest rainforest. Curiously, it provides the classic sound of Americana, with all-mahogany guitars known for warm midrange tones that perfectly support a voice. Favored by folkies, roots rockers and songwriters, mahogany instruments are versatile, with a bold timbre, a crisp attack and strong string-to-string definition. Wildwoods—featuring soft cutaways—sound great strummed or picked, and, accented by tortoise binding, have a simple, straight-grained look as rich as their tone. Are you wild?
What makes all mahogany guitars so special? That’s simple. The sound. Built with all-solid African mahogany—from neck to top to back and sides—the Wildwood Concert Satin CE is all about tone, specifically the warm, dry, fundamental timbre of a classic mahogany instrument. That means the true note rings out, with fewer shadings and overtones, making for a clear, defined voice, one often favored by folk, country and blues players. A simple satin finish protects the Wildwood Concert Satin CE, but is thin enough to let it sing. The Breedlove Concert body has stood as an industry standard for 30 years, and it loves a mahogany top as much as you will. Be special, be simple, be wild.
- Body Type: Concert
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: African Mahogany
- Top Finish: Satin (Mahogany Stain)
- Back & Side Finish: Satin (Mahogany Stain)
- Fretboard: Indian Laurel
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Premium Breedlove Chrome w/ Black buttons
- String Gauge: .012"-.053"
- Pickup: Breedlove Natural Sound (Microsonic VT HD 2-AAA)
- Bridge: Indian Laurel
- Binding: Tortoise (6mm)
- Inlay: 3mm MOP plastic Dots Offset
- Case: None
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Sound Hole: 4"
- Crafted In: Designed in Bend, OR USA. Crafted in China.