Gretsch G5232T Electromatic Double-Jet BT with Bigsby - Tahiti Red
Regular price $699.99
Pure Jet™ Power
The all-new G5232T Electromatic® Double Jet FT with Bigsby® captures essential Jet power and fidelity at a great price.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies — Loud and Clear
Classic Jet tone begins with a chambered mahogany body with arched maple top that produces full lows and mids with a well-defined, yet smooth high end. The result is a strong and balanced acoustic foundation fit for a variety of tones.
Black Top Filter'Tron™ Pickups – Quintessential Power and Clarity
Black Top Filter'Tron pickups amplify and accentuate the Electromatic Double Jet FT's chambered body to produce a wide, balanced and transparent tone. Loud and punchy, this Jet sounds out with remarkable definition at any level of gain.
Total Tonal Control
The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
- Build: Solid Body
- Bracing: Chambered
- Body Binding: Aged White with B/W Purfling
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Top: Arched Maple
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Construction: Set-Neck
- Neck Shape: Thin "U"
- Neck Binding: Aged White
- Scale Length: 24.6"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Bridge Pickup: Black Top Filter'Tron™
- Neck Pickup: Black Top Filter'Tron™
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tailpiece: Bigsby®-Licensed B50 Vibrato
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Silver Plexi with Black Gretsch® and Electromatic® Logos
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)