Gretsch G5220 Electromatic Jet BT - Black
True Jet Essence with Broad'Tron Might
The all-new G5220 Electromatic Jet BT Single-Cut with V-Stoptail delivers Broad'Tron power with classic Jet clarity.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies
At the heart of each Electromatic Jet BT is a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces a rich, present mid-range that accentuates big lows and shimmering highs.
All-new Black Top Broad'Tron Pickups
A pair of Black Top Broad'Tron pickups drive the chambered mahogany body with maple top through thick, aggressive overdrive while maintaining astounding definition and note balance suitable for the most pristine clean tone.
The Electromatic Jet BT is equipped with essential features that give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
- Upgraded chambered mahogany body with maple top for a strong sonic profile and exceptional acoustic balance
- All-new Black Top Broad'Tron pickups produce enhanced Gretsch power and articulation
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone and individual pickup volume controls provide complete tone-shaping flexibility
- Upgraded appointments: bound headstock, plain-face head cap, vintage-inspired purfling, Big Block inlays and closed back tuning keys
- Silver plexi pickguard and chrome hardware
- Serial Number: CYG10061178
- Body Binding: White with Black/White Purfling
- Body Top: Laminated Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Black Walnut
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Big Block
- Bridge Pickup: Black Top Broad'Tron
- Neck Pickup: Black Top Broad'Tron
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Tailpiece: Gretsch V-Stoptail
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast, Chrome
- Pickguard: Silver Plexi w/ Black Gretsch Logo
- Strings: NPS, .010-.046 Gauges