Individually hand-built using traditional materials & "Old World" craftsmanship. Solid Spruce Top, Solid Mahogany back & sides with Ebony fingerboard & adjustable ebony bridge. F-style body with f-style for round liquid tones and excellent projection. This model has a varnish finish, for the ultimate in Old World craftmanship and tone.
- Fretwire: 23 Jescar FW37053
- Body Style: F-Style w/ F-Holes
- Body Dimensions: 26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Maple
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Neck/Headstock Finish: None
- Tailpiece: Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge: Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- Tuners: Pingwell RM-1583N-26A
- Action Height: 0.060"/0.050"