Córdoba Guitars is proud to introduce its first nylon string electric guitar and recent winner of Best in Show during the 2022 NAMM Show, the Córdoba Stage. This ultimate nylon string guitar is for playing on stage and addresses feedback issues while also producing Córdoba’s authentic acoustic nylon-string tone.
Revolutionary Pickup System
At the heart of the guitar is the revolutionary Stage Pickup System paired with a solid, fully chambered body for reduced weight and enhanced resonance, and a robust, tonal foundation. Equipped with easy-to-access Volume, EQ, and Body Blend knobs the Stage Pickup System allows players to dial in their preferred acoustic tone. Co-developed with Fishman to produce Cordoba's authentic, acoustic nylon-string tone, the Stage is revolutionary in sound and feel.
Ergonomic Stage Friendly Shape and Cordoba Fusion Neck
Cordoba’s unique Fusion Neck with a comfortable 48mm nut width and fast 16” Fretboard Radius is slightly thinner than a traditional nylon string guitar and provides a playing experience closer to that of a steel string guitar. This familiarity offers an easy transition for steel string players and players with smaller hands to the world of nylon string guitar.
A Love For Planet
The accompanying gig bag allows for ease of transportation with padded handles and straps strategically placed along the sides and front of the bag. Supporting Cordoba’s goal of minimizing global impact, the newly designed gig bag is built with a durable shell made from recycled nylon. This nylon fabric is a blend of post-consumer waste such as microplastics and discarded fishing nets.
- Build: Fusion
- Construction: Chambered Solid Body
- Neck Construction: Traditional 3 Piece Set-Neck
- Body Top: Solid Spruce w/ Flame Maple Veneer
- Top Bracing Pattern: Custom 3 pc. Fan
- Back Bracing: Ladder Bracing
- Top Binding: Pau Ferro
- Back and Sides Wood: Chambered Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 25.6"
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Nut Width: 1 7/8"
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret: 20mm
- Neck Thickness 9th Fret: 23mm
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Frets Total: 22
- Frets to Body: 14
- Fingerboard Binding: Pau Ferro (unbound end)
- Color: Edge Burst
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Bridge Material: Pau Ferro
- Saddle Material: Compensated Bone
- Nut Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Black and Gold with Black Buttons
- Headplate: Pau Ferro
- Electronics: Fishman Stage Pickup System
- Controls: Master Volume, EQ and Body Blend
- Strings: Savarez Alliance /Cantiga High Tension 510AJ
- Included Case: Cordoba Deluxe Gig Bag