You care about the earth; you care about great sound; and you care about beauty—why not have it all? Breedlove’s dazzling new acoustic electric Rainforest S Series, part of the sustainable ECO Collection, lets you do just that. Support the environment and sound better than ever with Breedlove’s earth-conscious, sonically superior EcoTonewood technology. A slim-necked, solid-topped all African mahogany Concert body matches trademark Breedlove comfort and versatility with the warm midrange focus favored by songwriters, roots rockers and folkies alike. Tap into your spirit! A stylish soft cutaway lets you reach every fret, and a haunting stardust Black Gold finish puts all the colorful beauty of the rainforest right into your
hands. Have it all!
- Body Type: Concert
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: African Mahogany
- Layered Back & Sides: African Mahogany
- Top Finish: Black Gold
- Back & Side Finish; Black Gold
- Fretboard: Ovangkol (stain black)
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Premium Breedlove Chrome w/ Black buttons
- String Gauge: D'Addario XT PB Light
- Pickup: Fishman Presys I
- Bridge: Ovangkol (stain black)
- Binding: Black
- Inlay: Centered dots
- Scale Length: 25.3”
- Sound Hole: 3.94”
- Crafted In: Designed in Bend, OR USA. Crafted in China.