Bedell Classic Folk Dreadnought - Honduran Mahogany/Honduran Mahogany
Regular price $2,490.00
For decades, there are certain sounds that demand the warm comforting sound of an all mahogany body. Grown in the Mayan Biosphere of Guatemala, the true Honduran mahogany top, back, sides and neck of the Classic Folk give a sound and feel that will bring your playing and singing to life.
- SERIAL NUMBER: 118022
- BODY TYPE: Dreadnought
- NECK WOOD: Honduran mahogany
- TOP WOOD: Honduran mahogany
- BACK & SIDES WOOD: Honduran mahogany
- TOP FINISH: Stained open pore satin
- BACK & SIDE FINISH: Stained open pore satin
- FRETBOARD: Ebony
- # FRETS: 20
- NUT WIDTH: 1.75"
- TUNERS: Bedell open gear, antique brass
- STRING GAUGE: D'Addario EXP 17's
- ELECTRONICS: K&K Duo Tone
- BINDING: Koa
- INLAY: 4mm dots
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5"
- HAND TUNED: Yes
- CASE; Deluxe Hardshell