Lakland Skyline 44-02 Deluxe - 3-Tone Sunburst
The 44-02 has an active punch that will drive your sound clearly through any mix, with best in class tonality for a versatile and refined fit for any playing situation. The 44-02 doesn't care if your gig is at a local tavern or the local arena. It pushes 100% pure tone every night.
The LH3 pickups (wound in our shop in Chicago) and onboard preamp are the same components you'll find in our USA Series 44-94, powered by a single 9-volt battery that can be changed by removing a simple snap-on battery cover (no screws to lose!). Internal dipswitches let you select the midrange boost/cut frequency.
Neck profile is the Lakland 1.6" taper for fast and smooth playing and comfort.
Deluxe Model -- The 44-02 Deluxe offers the same specs as the Standard 44-02 with a Quilted Maple top
- Width at final fret: 2.46"
- 1st fret neck depth: .77"
- 12th fret neck depth: .87"
- Bridge string spacing: .75"
- Neck wood: Flat-sawn Maple
- Fingerboard wood: Indian Laurel
- Tuners: Hipshot Ultralites
- Truss rod access: Neck heel: 4mm hex
- Controls: Cut and Boost: Bass, Midrange, Treble; Panning-style Pickup Blend Control; Master Volume (pull for tone control bypass); 3-Way Bridge Pickup Coil Tap Toggle
- Bridge: Lakland Dual Access (through body or through bridge)
- Pickups: Lakland MM-J configuration